Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Assessment Task Number #2

Assessment Task Number #2 required me to create and publish a website using iweb and a FTP programe called Fetch. My website's inspiration was driven behind FMX rider Robbie Maddison and his achievements. My websites home page includes a little description of the sport and numerous photos, links to major sponsor webpages, a counter, RSS feeds to my blogger, and a cool Stunt Dirt Bike widget game which viewers can enjoy. The next webpage is a rider profile on 'Maddo' it includes his bio, fun facts about him and links to his photo galleries. This page also includes links to my blogger, flickr and delicious accounts. The final webpage is a tribute to Maddo's photos and videos. Its a blog of his biggest achievements and a video to go with it so you can enjoy the excitement and thrill with him. After experimenting with different colours and fonts I was capable of uploading a legit website into the csu's network called 'Maddo Maddness'.

No comments:

Post a Comment