Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Assessment #1 Blog Post


Intro
MPI – 104 is an introduction to multimedia. Since beginning this subject I have used Google mail to create blogger, FlickR and delicious accounts. The purpose of joining these sites is to engage in sharing information and content with other users. It is all about being active online and being capable of communicating in a community based network. This subject also involved the learning of some basic HTML coding.

Blogger
The topic I elected to blog about was the big league news. This included match reviews, previews, stats, results and all the happenings in the rugby league world. I included embedded videos from YouTube, created 3 links throughout my blogging experience and inserted an image into one of my blogs. I have 13 blog posts including this one and the mandatory blogger, FlickR and delicious ones which were completed in class. I have commented on a few of my classmates blogs. I commented on Micheal Churchill’s, Gregg Henderson’s, Cameron Donoghue’s and Chris Worlands. Links below:
I have also experimented with different templates, colours and fonts and the reasoning behind my selected choice is mainly to do with relating my topic to its background. I have also included a number of links and applied a few gadgets to help with the aesthetics and function of my blog space.  

FlickR
In total I uploaded 12 images to my FlickR account. The images mainly consist of the uni shenanigans of living on campus. I have favourited 4 images and commented on a fellow classmates.

Delicious
Upon creating a delicious account I was quite surprised that I would enjoy using it. I find the concept of having a site which bookmarks all of your most used and visited sites to be a great idea and very useful. I have bookmarked 8 sites these including my blogger, master blog, my FlickR, a classmate’s blog and a number of my favourite websites.
My Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment