Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Assessment Task #3

MPI – 104 is an introduction to multimedia. From day one of my first class in MPI – 104 I really enjoyed learning and doing the interesting and functional aspects of this subject. Since beginning this subject I have used Google mail to create blogger, FlickR and delicious accounts. The purpose of joining these sites was to engage in sharing information and content with other users. It is all about being active online and being capable of communicating in a community based network. This subject also involved me to learn how to read and enter basic html coding. I was also required to create a website using iWeb. After experimenting with different templates, colours and fonts I was able to produce a legitimate webpage and upload it to the network. In order to publish my webpage on the internet I had to operate an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) program called fetch. My totally awesome website was inspired by FMX rider Robbie Maddison and the sport itself so rightly so was named Moto Madness. This website includes a gaming widget which was highly relevant with my website that I am very proud of. For assessment task number three I have continued blogging on my chosen theme of the NRL season 2011. This included all of the latest happenings in the world of rugby league, but after the season had concluded I was worried about what I should continue blogging about, so I decided to produce a best of section involving the highlights of the season and whats to come. My FlickR shows a photostream of all of the photos I have been tagged in during my time of running a muck in and around Wagga Wagga. My delicious has all of my saved favourite links which I use on a regular basis and the ones which are related to my blogger. So to conclude this ridiculously fun class I bid all of you fully sick peeps farewell and congrats on completing your first year of our course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment